Common Reasons Water Enters Your Gresham Crawl Space
How moisture can make its way into your East side home or business crawl space
Living in the Pacific Northwest, moisture problems can be a common with homeowners and businesses. Thankfully, SERVPRO of Gresham is here to help. The following are ways water can make its way into your crawl space.
- Sewer drain line leakage
- Kitchen waste line leakage
- Flooding from a nearby river, brook or stream
- Sprinkler water coming through vents
- Naturally-occurring high groundwater table
- Gutter downspouts that are directed incorrectly
- Homeowners over watering plants and foliage
- Leaks in swimming pools (rare)
Properly restoring your home after a water damage event requires specialized equipment and products. This advanced equipment help us to remove the water, even hidden moisture, quickly and efficiently. We then dry the structure with powerful dehumidifiers. Finally, our technicians will clean the affected area with professional grade cleaning and sanitizing agents for your comfort and safety.
If you are flooded with crawl space issues at your home or business, call SERVPRO of Gresham today at (503) 665-7752.