About SERVPRO of Gresham
Dennis & Ellen A. Mesford
Owners of SERVPRO of Gresham
SERVPRO of Gresham is proud to announce we are celebrating 26 years of business this year.
What started as a small business being run from a two car garage has turned into a company that offers multiple services in a large Metro area.
We have grown both in experience and size and continue to expand our knowledge of the industry. It brings us so much joy to play a role in our community and we strive to be involved as much as we can.
You can find our owners Dennis and Ellen at many of Gresham's community events throughout the year, like serving hot chocolate at Gresham’s Annual Christmas Tree Lighting. We love working with our local schools, and are so thankful for the amazing men and women at our local police and fire departments who serve this great community!
SERVPRO of Gresham is committed to making it "Like it never even happened."
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Canby Chamber of Commerce
- Gresham Chamber of Commerce
- IICRC - Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification
- Multifamily NW
- OHCA- Oregon Health Care Association
- Oregon City Chamber of Commerce
- OSFMA- Oregon School Facility Maintenance Association
- OSSOA- Oregon School Safety Officers Association
- Portland Business Alliance
- TIP-Trauma Intervention Program
- Customer Service
- Overall Operation
- CEO - Creating an Excellent Organization