About SERVPRO of Gresham
Dennis & Ellen A. Mesford
Owners of SERVPRO of Gresham
SERVPRO of Gresham is proud to announce we are celebrating 25 years of business this year.
What started as a small business being run from a two car garage has turned into a company that offer multiple service in a large Metro area. SERVPRO of Gresham
We have grown both in experience and size and continue to expand our knowledge of the industry. It brings us so much joy to play a role in our community and we strive to be involved as much as we can.
You can find our owners Dennis and Ellen at many of Gresham's community events throughout the year, like serving hot chocolate at Gresham’s Annual Christmas Tree Lighting. We love working with our local schools, and are so thankful for the amazing men and women at our local police and fire departments who serve this great community!
SERVPRO of Gresham is committed to make it "Like it never even happened"
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- IICRC Certified Firm
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- Oregon City Chamber of Commerce
- OSSOA- Oregon School Safety Officers Association
- OHCA- Oregon Health Care Association
- IICRC - Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification
- TIP-Trauma Intervention Program
- Portland Business Alliance
- Gresham Chamber of Commerce
- Multifamily NW
- OSFMA- Oregon School Facility Manger Association
- Canby Chamber of Commerce
- CEO - Creating an Excellent Organization
- Customer Service
- Overall Operation