About SERVPRO of Gresham
Dennis & Ellen A. Mesford
Owners of SERVPRO of Gresham
SERVPRO of Gresham understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Gresham specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Gresham can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Gresham.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- SRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- Oregon City Chamber of Commerce
- OSSOA- Oregon School Safety Officers Association
- OHCA- Oregon Health Care Association
- IICRC - Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification
- TIP-Trauma Intervention Program
- Portland Business Alliance
- Gresham Chamber of Commerce
- Multifamily NW
- OSFMA- Oregon School Facility Manger Association
- Canby Chamber of Commerce
- CEO - Creating an Excellent Organization
- Customer Service
- Overall Operation