Uncertain if it's Mold? Call SERVPRO of Gresham For An Inspection!
If you believe you've found Mold Growth but not sure, call SERVPRO of Gresham today!
Any home or commercial property can quickly become infested with mold if a source of water is present. Mold can spread throughout a property in as little as 48 hours. Since mold can produce allergens and irritants, you should call us to inspect your Gresham home if you suspect you have a mold problem. If mold is found, we have the training, equipment, and expertise to re-mediate your mold infestation.
Microscopic mold spores exist naturally almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors, so removing all mold from a home or business is impossible.
Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air, and they may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise the mold may return.
- Let your nose lead the way. Mold often produces a strong, musty odor, and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher than normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Have Mold Related Questions? Call Us Today – 503-665-7752