Heavy Rains Can Cause Flooding in the Troutdale Area
SERVPRO of Gresham Wants you to be prepared for an unexpected flood.
Restoring flood-damaged properties is the cornerstone of our business. Our highly trained professionals use specialized equipment and advanced training to quickly restore your Gresham property to pre-storm condition. We’re dedicated to responding immediately, which helps to minimize secondary damage.
Knowing how to prepare and deal with potential flooding in advance can affect how much of your property can be restored and how much has to be replaced. Below are prevention, mitigation, and restoration tips to follow until help arrives:
Here are some simple flood prevention tips:
- Determine if your property is in a floodplain.
- In any case, always listen to the emergency plan given by your local law enforcement.
- Leaves are well known for clogging gutters, make sure to clean out your gutters and drainage downspouts at least twice a year.
- Extend downspouts at least 10ft from your home.
- Direct water flows from your downspouts away from your home.
- Preventative landscaping can also prevent mudslides and flooding.
If you experience flood or water damage, call us today! (503)665-7752