For Fire, Smoke, and Soot Restoration, Call SERVPRO of Gresham!
Why should you use SERVPRO of Gresham?
We have the specialized fire restoration training needed to restore your home to pre-fire condition. After the fire trucks leave, your home likely suffers from fire and smoke damage and extensive water damage from firefighting efforts.
Every fire damage event is a little different and requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for the “typical” fire damage emergency.
- Step 1: Emergency Contact
- Step 2: Inspection and Fire Damage Assessment
- Step 3: Immediate Board-Up and Roof-Tarp Service
- Step 4: Water Removal and Drying (if water damage is present)
- Step 5: Removal of Smoke and Soot from All Surfaces
- Step 6: Cleaning and Sanitizing
- Step 7: Restoration
Have Questions About Fire, Smoke, or Soot Damage? Call Today – (503) 665-7752