SERVPRO of Gresham Wants You to be Prepared for an Unexpected Fire
Fires can occur when you least expect it and we want you to know the correct precautions.
SERVPRO of Gresham understands the stress caused while experiencing fire damage. We’re prepared to help and work to restore your home to pre-fire condition. To prevent a house fire, check out the following safety tips.
- Test your smoke alarms (batteries at least once a month)
- Inspect heating sources
- Keep oven and stove clear of unnecessary items
- Maintain upkeep on dryers
- Keep an eye on any cords that are plugged into outlets
- Store flammable products safely
- Use the fireplace responsibly
- Keep a fire extinguisher handy
We understand you may be feeling confused, stressed, and more than a little vulnerable. Our technicians will treat your family with empathy and your home with great care.
If you experience unexpected fire damage, call us today! We’ve got your back! (503)665-7752