With Summer Arriving, Fires Can Occur When You Least Expect It
The Fourth of July and BBQ's can spark a flame at any time.
SERVPRO of Gresham wants you to be cautious and enjoy your summer activities.
Precautions for BBQ's and grilling to prevent fires:
- Keep your grill at least 10ft from your home
- Clean your grill regularly
- Always check for gas leaks
- Keep a spray water bottle handy
- Make sure to have a fire extinguisher next to your grill
We understand accidents happen, and SERVPRO of Gresham is who you should call to restore your property back to pre-fire condition. We are ready 24/7, 365 to help you when disaster strikes. No matter the day or time, our crews are ready to respond and help you to make it “Like it never even happened.” If your home or property is damaged due to fire, smoke or soot damage call us at (503)665-7752.