The Fourth of July can spark a flame at any time.
SERVPRO of Gresham wants you to be cautious and enjoy your summer activities.
Precautions for fireworks to prevent fires:
- Before setting off fireworks, wet the ground beneath
- Never put used fireworks with unused fireworks
- Always water down your used fireworks
- Don’t attempt to re-light used fireworks
- Light fireworks in a safe clear area
- Wait 15-20 minutes after watering down fireworks to throw away.
- Have a fire extinguisher nearby in case of emergency
We understand accidents happen, and SERVPRO of Gresham is who you should call to restore your property back to pre-fire condition. We are ready 24/7, 365 to help you when disaster strikes. No matter the day or time, our crews are ready to respond and help you to make it “Like it never even happened.” If your home or property is damaged due to fire, smoke or soot damage call us at (503)665-7752.