Do you love helping people through difficult situations?
Then, don’t miss your chance to join SERVPRO of Gresham as a new Production Technician. In this position, you will be making a difference each and every day. We have a sincere drive toward the goal of helping make fire and water damage “Like it never even happened”!
Our Franchise is seeking someone who is comfortable working hard in challenging situations, enjoys meeting new people, has excellent communication skills, and is a serious multi-tasker. If you are self-motivated and have superb interpersonal skills, then you’ll thrive in this work environment. Receive fantastic on the job training that allows you to become a member of the team as you learn how to mitigate property loss.
Does this sound like you? Email your resume to jlee@SERVPROgresham.com today to apply and become a member of the team.
- Must have a professional appearance and great attitude.
- A valid driver's license with a clean driving record.
- Proficient in using an iPad for digital paperwork and documentation. (DryBook experience preferred but not required)
- Ability to pass a criminal background check with no felony convictions and able to pass drug test.
- Because we provide 24-hour emergency services, you must be willing to be on call on a rotational basis.
- Must work well within a team environment to build each other up and be supportive.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Perform on-site production services including water extraction, demolition, fire clean-up, and contents inventory/packing.
- Develop production expertise: services, products, equipment, and documentation.
- Leave jobsite with a clean and orderly appearance.
- Follow the SERVPRO uniform and conduct policy.
- Must be dependable in attendance and very punctual.
- Xactimate sketching skills are preferred but not required.
Construction experience and IICRC certifications are a plus.
Email your resume to jlee@SERVPROgresham.com today to apply and become a member of the team or call 503-665-7752 for more information.