Now Hiring an Estimator
Do you love helping people through difficult situations?
Then, don’t miss your chance to join SERVPRO of Gresham & SERVPRO of Oregon City/Sandy as a new Estimator. In this position, you will be making a difference each and every day. We have a sincere drive toward the goal of helping make fire and water damage “Like it never even happened”!
Our company is seeking someone who is hardworking, has excellent communication skills, is detail oriented and is a serious multi-tasker. If you are self-motivated and have superb interpersonal skills, then you’ll thrive in this work environment. Receive fantastic on the job training that allows you to become a member of the team as you learn how to scope and bill mitigation loss.
Does this sound like you? Does this sound like you? Email your resume to jlee@SERVPROgresham.com today to apply and become a member of the team.
- Must have a professional appearance and great attitude
- A valid driver's license with a clean driving record
- Proficient in using technology
- Ability to pass a criminal background check with no felony convictions and able to pass drug test
- Must work well within a team environment to build each other up and be supportive
- Xactimate sketching skills are preferred but not required
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Perform on-site production services including water extraction, demolition, fire clean-up, and contents inventory/packing.
- Develop production expertise: services, products, equipment, and documentation.
- Leave jobsite with a clean and orderly appearance.
- Follow the SERVPRO uniform and conduct policy.
- Must be dependable in attendance and very punctual.
- Xactimate sketching skills are preferred but not required.
Email your resume to jlee@SERVPROgresham.com today to apply and become a member of the team or call 503-665-7752 for more information.