Candles are great for helping to create a warm and cozy holiday feeling but they also pose a threat. Many home fires occur due to candles left unattended or too near flammable items and the occurrence rises around the holidays.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Never burn a candle without a votive or a container.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that might catch fire.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Extinguish all candles when leaving the home or space.
If a fire or smoke damage should affect your home of office SERVPRO of Gresham & SERVPRO of Oregon City/Sandy are ready to help you make it “Like it never even happened.” Our crews are ready to help 24/7, 365 when disaster strikes.