If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (503) 665-7752

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Candle safety

12/4/2019 (Permalink)

red candles in basket with pine cones. Follow these steps to eliminate the risk of fire from candles.

Candles are great for helping to create a warm and cozy holiday feeling but they also pose a threat. Many home fires occur due to candles left unattended or too near flammable items and the occurrence rises around the holidays.

  • Never leave a burning candle unattended.
  • Never burn a candle without a votive or a container.
  • Never burn a candle on or near anything that might catch fire.
  • Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.
  • Extinguish all candles when leaving the home or space.

If a fire or smoke damage should affect your home of office SERVPRO of Gresham & SERVPRO of Oregon City/Sandy are ready to help you make it “Like it never even happened.” Our crews are ready to help 24/7, 365 when disaster strikes.

Other News

View Recent Posts