How to stay safe from fire this holiday season.
With the holidays approaching make sure that your family stays safe when it comes to fires and candles. Home fires spike during the holidays season starting with Thanksgiving through New Years. Most home fires start from cooking but also from candles and fire places.
If a fire damage or smoke damage strikes your home from a cooking mishap or an unattended candle we can help. SERVPRO of Gresham & SERVPRO of Oregon City/Sandy are ready to make it “Like it never even happened.” We have nearly 30 years of experience helping customers when disaster strikes with crews ready to respond 24/7, 365. If your home or office suffers from a water damage, fire damage, smoke damage, soot damage, sewage damage or any other type of property damage call us at 503-665-7752.