Fire Safety Tips
Fire Safety This Summer In GreshamStay fire safe this summer with these tips from FEMA, but IF you happen to scorch your pavilion a little, we can help to restore it.
- Only use your grill outside
- Keel your grill at least three feet from siding, deck rails, and eves
- Keep a three foot safety zone to protect your kids and pets
- Never leave fires unattended, including: grills, fire pits, and patio torches
- Clean your grill after each use. This will remove grease that can start a fire
If your property has a suffers from property damage from smoke or fire SERVPRO of Gresham & SERVPRO of Oregon City/ Sandy. We have teams of on call professionals around the clock to respond when damage strikes. Call us at (503) 665-7752.