If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (503) 665-7752

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Exhaust Fan Fire- Who would have thought!

9/28/2016 (Permalink)

When speaking to one of our local Property Managers here in Gresham, I was told a so called fact that I was surprised about. She stated that there are two number one causes of fires in apartments. (or at least these are the two that she has come by in her career) One is the dryer vents in your laundry rooms. She stated over the years that she has seen and heard of several fires stemming from vents that had not been cleaned in years. This make sense, we clean the small vent out each time we put a clean load of laundry in the dryer. The second was the exhaust fans in the bathrooms. How many times have you cleaned your bathroom and not looked up to see if the exhaust vent needed dusting. I know I am guilty! SERVPRO of Gresham works with many Property Managers in our area. We hope they read our blogs and if they have already call to get your dryer vents and bathroom exhausts cleaned. We love coming to visit you, but for the safety of everyone living and visiting your apartment complex, get it schedule today!

Visit us at SERVPROgresham.com

Other News

View Recent Posts