Tips to Help Prevent Mold
Let's face it, we live in the Pacific Northwest and well... it is wet. We got a group of people together to discuss how they cope with the damp weather we have and asked for their helpful tips for preventing mold growth in their home. Here are some of the great tips we got :
1. Humidity control. This really is number one in the Pacific Northwest!
2. Fix any and all leaks right away. Water is amazing, it can travel and fast; you may never know its there.
3. Use exhaust fans. Especially in your bathrooms and kitchens.
4. Clean! Clean! Clean! Be sure to clean regularly and get those hard to reach places that could be damp and you don't even know it.
5. Call SERPVRO of Gresham whenever you come across something that could be mold or water damaged. Or visit our website at SERVPROgresham.com