Does Your Gresham Home Have a Mold Problem?
Microscopic mold spores naturally occur almost anywhere, both indoors and outdoors. Although it is impossible to remove all mold from a home or business, mold remediation reduces the mold spore count back to its natural or baseline level. Some restoration companies will advertise "mold removal" and even guarantee to remove all the mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following facts on mold:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may even enter your home through windows, doors or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens or irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, and sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often causes a strong, musty odor that can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
If your home or business has a mold problem, we can inspect and asses your property and use our specialized training, equipment and expertise to remediate your mold infestation.
For more information on our mold remediation services visit www.SERVPROgresham.com/mold-remediation.
If you see any signs of mold, call us today at - (503) 665-7752 OPEN 24 HOURS A DAY, 7 DAYS A WEEK!