SERVPRO of Gresham is here for you Thanksgiving 2016!
The turkey is roasting, pumpkin pie is ready for whipped cream and friends and family are on their way, when suddenly a pipe breaks or you have a kitchen fire! Who can you call on Thanksgiving Day? Call SERVPRO of Gresham, we have trained technicians ready to go anytime, any day.
Here is a list of things you can do to prevent disaster this turkey day:
- Start the day with a stove and oven that is free of any food debris or grease.
- Avoid wearing loose clothing near a heat source or open flame.
- If deep frying your turkey, make sure not to add to much oil as to avoid spills, burns and grease fires.
- Don't forget to wash for at least 20 seconds before and after handling food, especially raw meat.
- Keep a fire extinguisher close by.
- Never leave the kitchen unattended while cooking on a stove top, or when cooking a turkey.
- Keep pets and children out of your cooking area.
- Make sure your smoke detectors are working.
From all of us at SERVPRO of Gresham, we wish you a safe and happy Thanksgiving!