Wildfire Safety Plan for Young People in Oregon City?
Home Alone in Oregon City?
Do you have an evacuation plan in place for your kids in the event they are home alone when a wildfire or home fire breaks out? SERVPRO of Oregon City wants Oregon City families to know that having an evacuation plan in place for your loved ones to follow when you aren’t home can save lives. Here are some tips from the National Fire Prevention Association for developing a plan:
- Work with a trusted neighbor close by who know your children and can evacuate them
- Set up a schedule with other working parents in the neighborhood so that someone is always at home and can make sure the children are safe
- Pack a “Go Bag” with treasured items, water, food, prescriptions they can grab and leave with quickly
- Practice together with their pets if time allows to crate them for removal
- Have a designated contact, like an out-of-town family member programmed into their cell phone so you can find each other quickly
Call Us Today!
When you have a fire damage emergency, SERVPRO of Oregon City is ready to respond 24-hours a day. . We’ll clean and restore your fire damage in Oregon City, “Like it never even happened.”