Contents Restoration Services in Oregon City?
When my Oregon City home basement flooded, we were out of town, and the damage wasn’t discovered for a few days. Everything that touched the ground was damaged by water. All the furniture and cardboard boxes stored down in the basement were standing in water. My insurance adjuster told me to call SERVPRO of Gresham and SERVPRO of Oregon City / Sandy.
The SERVPRO of Gresham and SERVPRO of Oregon City / Sandy technicians arrived quickly, assessed the situation, and immediately began the cleanup and restoration process. They contacted my insurance adjuster and helped me with the insurance paperwork and process. Fortunately, they were able to clean and restore most of the items from my basement and return them to preloss condition. Here are the cleaning methods they used:
- Dry Cleaning - used for cleaning light residues or to pre-clean prior to wet cleaning
- Wet Cleaning - an effective cleaning method for removing moderate to heavy residues
- Spray and Wipe - effective for items that can’t withstand wet cleaning
- Foam Cleaning - used for upholstery fabrics that might shrink or bleed if wet cleaned
- Abrasive Cleaning - involves agitation of the surface being cleaned
- Immersion Cleaning - contents are dipped into a bath of the cleaning product
Call Us Today!
SERVPRO of Gresham and SERVPRO of Oregon City / Sandy has a team of highly trained technicians with the specialized training and experience to clean and restore your keepsakes. We’ll restore your water damage in Oregon City “Like it never even happened.”