Mold Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
In as little as 48 hours, mold and microbial growth can quickly become a problem in your home or business when there’s a water intrusion, like a roof leak or leaking water line. Mold and microbial both can cause health effects and can also cause significant damage to your property. The spores can affect the integrity of the materials causing lasting damage to your home or property if it is not properly dealt with.
SERVPRO of Gresham & SERVPRO of Oregon City/Sandy has the training, protective gear, and specialized equipment necessary to handle your mold and microbial issues that affect your property. We help to make it "Like it never even happened."
Have a Mold Problem?
Call Us Today – (503) 665-7752
If you have a mold problem in your home or business, consider the following facts:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems.
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Gresham and SERVPRO of Oregon City / Sandy for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Mold Remediation Services
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of Gresham and SERVPRO of Oregon City / Sandy has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- Wood Village
- Oregon City
- Powell Valley
- Salish Ponds
- Gresham Butte
- Pleasant Home
- Echo Dell