What our Customers say...
Mold Remediation Testimonials
Thank you for taking the time to go over my estimate with me. Dennis Mesford explained it line by line and was very helpful. I had never experienced mold growth in my home before and the team really helped comfort me through the whole process.
We had a pipe break while we were away on vacation that sat for awhile and got moldy. SERVPRO of Gresham was very professional and quick to clean up the mess. Thank you!
I discovered some mold growing in my crawlspace and called SERPVRO of Gresham. They were kind and on time for my appointment.
Thank you for taking care of our mold problem
We appreciate how you answered all of our questions through out the process.
Rick was very professional
when he came to my store. I appreciate the time he took to explain mold remediation to me.
Great job guys! Thanks from all of us!
Gerald & Staff
We wanted to let you know about an exceptional employee you have.
His name is Rick and he came out to help us with a mold issue we found. He was very knowledgeable. We really appreciate the fact that he wore his badge and rearranged his schedule so he could work when school was out. It means a lot that a vendor will not only follow school guidelines but is happy to do it. He was very accommodating and should be recognized. Please pass this on to his manager.
Thank you again for the great service!
Thank you SERVPRO Gresham.
You helped me with my leak and I am so happy I knew you could help and my neighbor works there. You saved me from getting mold and you know that is easy in the Pacific Northwest. Happy Holidays SERVPRO.
Jim, you are the best,
I can't ask for more than that. Thanks so much for your quick replies.
Thank you so much for a job well done.
I don't know what we would have done without you guys. The overflowed toilet created such a horrible mess, I wasn't sure I could live in that house again. I have so much respect for your employees cleaning up sewer mess. The fact that we discovered mold during all of this was such a surprise. I am so grateful for this find because of our babies allergy problem. Getting rid of this mold will help his lung development Again, thank you, thank you for EVERYTHING!