Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
There is never a convenient time to experience flooding or a water emergency, that’s why SERVPRO of Gresham & SERVPRO of Oregon City/Sandy provide emergency cleaning and restoration services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
When security or maintenance calls in the middle of the night or after hours, you can always count on a SERVPRO of Gresham & SERVPRO of Oregon City/Sandy representative to respond and immediately begin to assist you. We understand that commercial losses need immediate attention, we work to restore your property as quickly as possible and get your business back to business.
Waking up to water dripping through your ceiling or coming home to a flooded home can be stressful. You can always count on your local and trusted SERVPRO of Gresham & SERVPRO of Oregon City/Sandy representative to respond to your call. We understand how important your personal belongings are to you. Getting to you and your property loss quickly can help minimize the damage to them and your home.
No matter the size, SERVPRO of Gresham & SERVPRO of Oregon City/Sandy has the staff, training, and equipment to quickly help you make it "Like it never even happened."
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (503) 665-7752
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2140 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Gresham and SERVPRO of Oregon City / Sandy arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.