Winter Winds Creating Damage Across Troutdale Area
SERVPRO of Gresham is prepared to help restore any disaster that strikes.
Specializing in storm and flood services, we understand there can be a range of issues that can occur. Our restoration process puts an emphasis on scientific drying techniques, progress monitoring and documentation. Our water damage restoration and applied structural drying technicians will quickly restore your property back to pre-storm condition. We’re dedicated to responding immediately, which helps to minimize secondary damage.
Our experience and scientific approach to water removal and water cleanup enable us to properly dry and restore your property.
- Water restoration process
- Caring for your belongings
- Mold redemption
- Sewage cleanup
- Carpet cleaning
- Oder removal
- Building services
- Commercial storm damage
Call us today (503) 665-7752, we've got your back! Available 24-hrs a day.
Clean Up Water Damage in Your Fairview Office
SERVPRO of Gresham can help before microbial growth occurs.
With our 24-hr emergency service, we're prepared to reduce water damage. SERVPRO of Gresham has highly trained water restoration technicians who will mitigate your commercial business. We take pride in being part of the Gresham community. Saving commercial businesses one day at a time.
No commercial project is too big, because we have access to the resources of a nationwide network of 1,700 Franchises.
Commercial restoration services:
- Commercial Water Damage Restoration
- Commercial Fire Damage Restoration
- Commercial Mold Remediation
- Commercial Storm Damage Cleanup
- Disaster Recovery Team
We respond quickly to your needs. SERVPRO of Gresham has great relationships with commercial and residential property managers, health care professionals, higher and lower educational buildings, city buildings, insurance agents, and multiple insurance adjusters.
Have Water or Flood damage? Call us today (503) 665-7752
We're available 24hrs.
Wood Village Experiencing Damage During Winter Storms
SERVPRO of Gresham understands your home is more than a structure.
Storm and water damage affects not only the structure of your home, but also your belongings. Instead of replacing damaged belongings, SERVPRO of Gresham preserves keepsakes that can't be replaced. We pretest your contents to determine what items can be restored back to their condition before water damage.
When cleaning personal belongings we use several different methods.
- Dry Cleaning - Used for cleaning light residues or to pre-clean prior to cleaning.
- Wet Cleaning - An effective cleaning method for removing moderate to heavy residues.
- Spray and Wipe -Effective for items that can’t withstand cleaning.
- Foam Cleaning - Used for upholstery fabrics that might shrink or bleed if cleaned.
- Abrasive Cleaning - Involves agitation of the surface being cleaned.
- Immersion Cleaning - Contents are dipped into a bath of the cleaning product
SERVPRO of Gresham conducts effective move outs, electronic cleanup, document/photograph drying, and offering a content claims service.
If You Have Questions or Need Help, Call Us Today (503)665-7752. Available 24hrs!
SERVPRO Of Gresham Hours are 24/7
We are available 24 hours a day , 7 days a week. Contact us any time.
24 Hour Emergency Service
There is never a convenient time to experience a flooding or water emergency, that’s why SERVPRO of Gresham provides emergency cleaning and restoration services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
When security or maintenance calls in the middle of the night or after hours, you can always count on a SERVPRO of Gresham representative to respond. We understand that commercial losses need immediate attention. We have a list of references that would be happy to confirm how quickly we respond to your needs. Contact us for more information.
Waking up or coming home to a flooded home can be stressful. You can always count on your local SERVPRO of Gresham representative to respond to your call. We understand how important your personal belongings are to you. Getting to you quickly can help minimize the damage to them and your home.
No matter the size, SERVPRO of Gresham has the staff, training, and equipment to quickly help you.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (503) 665-7752
Why SERVPRO of Gresham?
Over the past few decades, the restoration industry has seen rapid advancement in the technology and techniques commonly used in restoration. SERVPRO of Gresham Professionals has used these advancements to restore properties back to preloss condition more quickly, reliably, and more effectively.
The Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) sets practical standards for restoration and cleaning. The IICRC S500 Water Damage Guide is a specific set of practical standards that incorporate the field of psychometry, which involves the manipulation of temperature and relative humidity to remove moisture and dry a property quickly and effectively. An authentic restoration company will be IICRC certified, always check to make sure you are hiring a certified company like SERVPRO of Gresham.
Call us 24/7 and let us show you how we can help! 503-665-7752
SERVPRO of Gresham services Troutdale and Fairview
With over 13 certifications, SERVPRO of Gresham’s goal is to ensure that you are receiving the best service possible. For that reason we have our employees undergo initial and continuous training in property damage restoration. This training includes the areas of water and fire restoration and carpet and upholstery cleaning. Our training is provided by SERVPRO’s Corporate Training Facility and regular Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certifications (IICRC) industry certifications. Our staff is also knowledgeable in other areas such as Oregon Fair Housing Laws and Oregon Safety and Health, Our training program includes the following:
- IICRC Training
- Employee Certification Training
- Initial Franchise Training
- Continuing Education Classes
IICRC Training and Certification
The Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) certifies and sets the standards for the cleaning and restoration industries. Our Professionals study IICRC standards and best practices in water restoration, fire restoration, mold remediation, carpet and upholstery cleaning, and other cleaning and restoration courses.
SERVPRO Of Gresham
Why should you use SERVPRO of Gresham?
We have the equipment to help you.
Moisture Detection and Measurement Equipment
Scientific drying principles rely upon specialized equipment to detect, measure, and monitor a property’s moisture levels. Recent advances, like infrared cameras, can help us detect water through a wall, ceiling, or floor.
- An infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Sensitive moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation
Water Extraction Equipment
Powerful extraction equipment speeds the drying process by removing the bulk of the water from your home or business.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
Industrial strength air movers and dehumidifiers are needed to remove the remaining moisture from ceiling, walls, and floors of your home or business. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers causes moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air.
Contact us at 503-665-7752, we have the right tools to help you get through this.
Storm Damage on the East Side
Winter storms on the East Side can cause chaos to your home. SERVPRO can help.
After any water damage situation, your primary focus should be safety first:
- Is it safe to stay in the house?
- Electrical and "slip and fall" hazards are some of the most prevalent concerns.
- Only do activities that are safe for you to perform.
- Wet materials can be VERY heavy. Be careful! Stay Safe!
SERVPRO of Gresham can send someone right away to help assess the situation. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please visit our website or call us.
Have A Storm Damage Emergency? Call (503) 665-7752
Wood Village Home or Business Mold Issues
SERVPRO of Gresham can help with mold questions and issues.
Some restoration companies advertise “mold removal” and may even guarantee to remove all mold. This is a fallacy because removing all mold from a house or business is impossible; microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. Here are the facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Call us today 503-665-7752
Commercial Property Flood in Gresham, OR
Commercial property floods in the Gresham, OR area.
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
SERVPRO has over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, strategically positioned to be faster to any size disaster. If your Gresham home or business is affected by water damage, we can provide an immediate emergency response that helps to prevent secondary damage and mold.
We’re Highly Trained Water Damage Specialists
As leaders in the water damage industry, we have advanced training and expertise, not to mention a tremendous amount of hands-on experience. We use this training and experience to quickly dry your home and restore it back to pre-water-damage condition. Our process includes documentation of the drying process to validate your property is dry. Learn about our water damage training and certificates.
We Use Advanced Drying Equipment and Techniques
Properly restoring your home after a water damage event requires specialized equipment and products. This advanced equipment help us to remove the water, even hidden moisture, quickly and efficiently. We then dry the structure with powerful dehumidifiers. Finally, our technicians will clean the affected area with professional grade cleaning and sanitizing agents for your comfort and safety.