Faster to Any Size Disaster in Oregon City?
Faster to Any Size Disaster in Oregon City
It’s nice to know that SERVPRO of Gresham and SERVPRO of Oregon City / Sandy is on-call and available 24-hours a day to respond to property damage emergencies in Oregon City. We usually arrive on-site within four hours of your call in most cases. Although we are better known for fire and water damage mitigation, we also offer many other specialty cleaning and restoration services for residential and commercial businesses! Here are some of the deep cleaning and restoration services you may not know about:
Overview of Cleaning Services
- Air Ducts
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Units and Systems
- Carpet and Upholstery
- Ceiling, Floors & Walls
- Certified SERVPRO Cleaned
- Drapes and Blinds
- Odor Removal
- Sewage and Toilet Overflow
- Trauma and Crime Scene
- Vandalism and Graffiti
- Commercial Cleaning Services
SERVPRO of Gresham and SERVPRO of Oregon City / Sandy has experience working in many types of commercial buildings and properties, including:
- Small Office Buildings
- Large Office/High-Rise Office Buildings
- Apartment Buildings
- Small Retail Stores
- Large Retail/Big-Box Stores
- High-Rise Residential
- Manufacturing & Industrial
Call Us Today!
SERVPRO of Gresham and SERVPRO of Oregon City / Sandy technicians are on call 24-hours a day to respond to residential and commercial property damage emergencies. We have the experience and equipment required to mitigate property damage, no matter how big the job is. We’ll restore your property damage in Oregon City, “Like it never even happened.”
Advanced Technology in Gresham?
Advanced Technologies and Specialized Training for Gresham
At SERVPRO of Gresham and SERVPRO of Oregon City / Sandy, we use advanced technology, and our technicians undergo initial and continuous training to keep up-to-speed on technological advancements and industry best practices. This saves our customers time and money and allows our technicians to restore residential and commercial properties in Gresham to preloss condition faster and more cost-effectively.
The Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) is the non-profit certifying body for the restoration industry. The IICRC sets the cleaning and restoration standards we follow. These standards incorporate the field of psychometry, allowing our technicians to become proficient in manipulating temperature and relative humidity through moisture detection and measurement equipment. This is important because excess moisture can cause further damage to a structure and encourage mold and other microbial damage.
Moisture Detection and Measurement Equipment
- An infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal
- Sensitive moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation
Call Us Today!
When you have a property damage emergency in Gresham, SERVPRO of Gresham and SERVPRO of Oregon City / Sandy has a team of highly trained restoration technicians ready to assist you 24-hours a day. We’ll restore your property damage, “Like it never even happened.”
Ember Fire in Gresham?
Ember fire prevention tips for Gresham
Our family loves to sit around the outdoor fire pit in the evening. One night a gust of wind came and blew some of the embers up and onto the decking above us, and a fire broke out. It happened so quickly. Although the Gresham fire department responded quickly and extinguished the fire before it could spread to other parts of the house, there was still a lot of fire, smoke, soot, and water damage left from the firefighting efforts.
SERVPRO of Gresham & SERVPRO of Oregon City/Sandy responds to fire damage emergencies 24 hours a day and we clean and restore all kinds of property damage. Research published by the National Fire Protection Association and the Insurance Institute for Business and Home Safety reports that deck fires have a better chance of igniting when fuel sources are closer together. Here are some tips for minimizing fire risk from windblown embers to decks:
- Do not store items that can ignite underneath of a deck
- Increase the gap between deck boards from 1/8 inch to 1/4 inch
- Increase joist spacing from 16 inches to 24 inches
- Apply a foil-faced self-adhering flashing tape (foil-faced bitumen tape) on the top of each joist
Call Us Today!
When your Gresham home experiences fire damage SERVPRO of Gresham & SERVPRO of Oregon City/Sandy is here to serve you. We’ll clean and restore your fire damage, “Like it never even happened.”
Mold Problem in Sandy Office?
Commercial Mold Problem in Sandy
When the roof to our office complex leaked, enough moisture came into the building to create a mold problem. There was a musty odor that I could not locate anywhere in the building. The next day I looked up and saw mold spreading across the ceiling where it hadn’t been yesterday. I called SERVPRO of Gresham and SERVPRO of Oregon City / Sandy, and they sent a team out to mitigate and remediate the problem. Here are some facts about mold from our website:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air, and may enter your home through windows, doors, or air conditioning or heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet
- Mold spores thrive on moisture
- Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed to discourage the mold from returning
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas
- Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent
Call Us Today!
When your Sandy commercial business has a mold damage emergency, SERVPRO of Gresham and SERVPRO of Oregon City / Sandy has a team of highly trained technicians on-call and ready to respond 24 hours a day.
Flooded Building in Gresham?
Commercial Water Damage Mitigation
When water damage happens in your commercial building, it’s important to mitigate the damage quickly and efficiently to avoid costly repairs due to a water-compromised structure. SERVPRO of Gresham and SERVPRO of Oregon City / Sandy water restoration technicians are on-call 24-hours a day to respond to commercial water damage emergencies in Gresham.
Highly Trained Team
We know that water damage happens at all times of the day and night. Our technicians are certified in water restoration from the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), the certifying body for the cleaning and restoration industry.
We have the specialized equipment, advanced training, and experience to restore any commercial water loss to preloss condition with minimal disruption to your employees and customers. Whether a pipe bursts in the middle of the night, or the sewer system fails, or you discover a leaking heating, ventilation, or air conditioning unit, we are Here to Help. ®
Call Us Today!
SERVPRO of Gresham and SERVPRO of Oregon City / Sandy is on-call and ready to respond to commercial water damage emergencies 24-hours a day in the Gresham area. We typically arrive onsite within four hours of your call. We’ll restore your commercial property water damage, “Like it never even happened.”
Fire Damage Safety Tips For Sandy?
When my home was damaged by fire, my insurance adjuster told me to call SERVPRO of Gresham & SERVPRO of Oregon City/Sandy. They gave me some helpful tips on things I could do while waiting for help to arrive.
Fire Damage Safety Tips – While Waiting for Help to Arrive
After any fire damage situation, your safety should be the primary focus.
- Stay in the house only if it safe
- Electrical and "slip and fall" hazards are some of the most prevalent concerns
- Only do activities that are safe for you to perform
- Wet materials can be very heavy
What To Do After A Fire
- Limit movement in the home to prevent soot particles from being embedded into upholstery and carpets
- Keep hands clean so as not to further soil upholstery, walls, and woodwork
- Place clean towels or old linens on rugs, upholstery, and carpet traffic areas
- If electricity is off, empty freezer and refrigerator and prop doors open
- Clean and protect chrome with a light coating of petroleum jelly or oil
- Wash houseplants on both sides of leaves
- Change the heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) filter
- Tape double layers of cheesecloth over air registers
Call Us Today!
When your [city name] home or commercial business experiences a fire damage emergency, SERVPRO of Gresham & SERVPRO of Oregon City/Sand is Here to Help.
Wildfire Safety Plan for Young People in Oregon City?
Home Alone in Oregon City?
Do you have an evacuation plan in place for your kids in the event they are home alone when a wildfire or home fire breaks out? SERVPRO of Oregon City wants Oregon City families to know that having an evacuation plan in place for your loved ones to follow when you aren’t home can save lives. Here are some tips from the National Fire Prevention Association for developing a plan:
- Work with a trusted neighbor close by who know your children and can evacuate them
- Set up a schedule with other working parents in the neighborhood so that someone is always at home and can make sure the children are safe
- Pack a “Go Bag” with treasured items, water, food, prescriptions they can grab and leave with quickly
- Practice together with their pets if time allows to crate them for removal
- Have a designated contact, like an out-of-town family member programmed into their cell phone so you can find each other quickly
Call Us Today!
When you have a fire damage emergency, SERVPRO of Oregon City is ready to respond 24-hours a day. . We’ll clean and restore your fire damage in Oregon City, “Like it never even happened.”
Sewage Spill in Sandy?
Sewage Spills Are Dangerous
SERVPRO of Gresham and SERVPRO of Oregon City / Sandy technicians are on-call 24-hours a day in Sandy and have required safety gear and equipment to handle any form of sewage spill hyperlink.
Sewer system water, or “Category 3 black water” carries dangerous viruses and bacteria, so it is imperative for the health and safety of your employees and customers to mitigate the damage as quickly as possible.
This water is highly unsanitary and could cause severe illness or death if ingested, and any contact should be avoided. Blackwater can come from flooding from rivers or streams, water from beyond the toilet trap, water from the toilet bowl with fecal matter, or standing water that has begun to support microbial growth. Blackwater may also contain untreated sewage, harsh chemicals, and microbes.
Sewage backups happen for many reasons. Some examples are:
- Blockages due to tree roots
- Broken or collapsed sewer lines
- Septic tank obstructions
- City sanitary mainline obstructions
Call Us Today!
When you have a sewage spill or another form of commercial damage, SERVPRO of Gresham and SERVPRO of Oregon City / Sandy has a team of highly trained restoration technicians ready to assist you 24-hours a day. We’ll restore your commercial damage in Sandy, “Like it never even happened.”
Commercial Fire Damage in Sandy?
Fire damage can happen at any time and when it does, it’s important to act fast to minimize the potential for further damage. After Sandy leaves the scene, you will be left with fire debris, smoke, soot, and water damage left from the firefighting efforts.
SERVPRO of Gresham and SERVPRO of Oregon City / Sandy has been helping commercial businesses restore fire-damaged properties in Sandy for years. We understand the importance of getting your business operational as soon as possible. Our teams of highly trained technicians are on call 24-hours a day and, upon arrival, will provide an assessment of the damage and immediately begin the cleanup and restoration process. Here is the process we follow when mitigating commercial fire damage:
- Emergency Contact
- Inspection and Fire Damage Assessment
- Immediate Board-Up and Roof Tarp Service
- Water Removal and Drying
- Removal of Smoke and Soot from All Surfaces
- Cleaning and Repair
SERVPRO of Gresham and SERVPRO of Oregon City / Sandy has a team of highly trained technicians with the specialized training and experience to clean and restore commercial fire damage quickly and efficiently. We’ll restore your commercial fire damage in Sandy, “Like it never even happened.”
Give Something Away Day
SERVPRO of Gresham and SERVPRO of Oregon City / Sandy is Here to Help make it “Like it never even happened.” Call us 24/7 to help with your emergency
Today is Give Something Away Day, and SERVPRO of Gresham and SERVPRO of Oregon City / Sandy wants to share one of our best tips.
One of the best tips to limit the threat of water damage is knowing where your water shut-off valve is located in your home or property.
Stopping the water is the single most important way to limit the amount of damage.
Not only is it important that you know how to turn off the water, but that everyone who could be in the home alone do as well since you can never plan when property damage might strike. If property damage from a pipe break, appliance failure, SERVPRO of Gresham and SERVPRO of Oregon City / Sandy is Here to Help make it “Like it never even happened.” Call us 24/7 to help with your emergency needs.