Do You Think Your Commercial Business Has Mold Growth?
SERVPRO of Gresham is prepared to detect and eliminate mold growth!
Any commercial property can quickly become infested with mold if a source of water is present. Mold can spread throughout a property in as little as 48 hours. Since mold can produce allergens and irritants, you should call us to inspect your Gresham commercial business if you suspect you have a mold problem. If mold is found, we have the training, equipment, and expertise to remediate your mold infestation.
Some restoration companies advertise “mold removal” and may even guarantee to remove all mold. This is a fallacy because removing all mold from a business is impossible; microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. Here are the facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your business through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
If you believe your commercial property contains mold, call us today! (503)665-7752
Heavy Rains Can Cause Flooding in the Troutdale Area
SERVPRO of Gresham Wants you to be prepared for an unexpected flood.
Restoring flood-damaged properties is the cornerstone of our business. Our highly trained professionals use specialized equipment and advanced training to quickly restore your Gresham property to pre-storm condition. We’re dedicated to responding immediately, which helps to minimize secondary damage.
Knowing how to prepare and deal with potential flooding in advance can affect how much of your property can be restored and how much has to be replaced. Below are prevention, mitigation, and restoration tips to follow until help arrives:
Here are some simple flood prevention tips:
- Determine if your property is in a floodplain.
- In any case, always listen to the emergency plan given by your local law enforcement.
- Leaves are well known for clogging gutters, make sure to clean out your gutters and drainage downspouts at least twice a year.
- Extend downspouts at least 10ft from your home.
- Direct water flows from your downspouts away from your home.
- Preventative landscaping can also prevent mudslides and flooding.
If you experience flood or water damage, call us today! (503)665-7752
Heavy Winds Causes Tree to Fall on Fairview Home
The Pacific Northwest is known for unexpected weather and can do a lot of damage to your home or businesses.
Unexpected winds may cause trees to fall on a home or business. You may be faced with damage to the building and roof. Mold Growth may occur if Water Damage is present.
SERVPRO of Gresham is a leader in the water restoration industry. We make it a priority to get there fast and get the job done right.
We have an extensive team of experienced technicians that have specialized equipment and consistent training. We're a full-service restoration company, so we can do everything from start to finish. Why deal with multiple contractors when you can work with one company to do it all.
If your home or business is experiencing storm damage, call SERVPRO of Gresham. No matter what kind of damage the fallen tree caused, we can help.
Have an unexpected disaster? Call us today (503)665-7752, we've got your back!
Bathroom Leak Caused Water Damage to Local Troutdale Home
Any leak any size; SERVPRO of Gresham has your back.
Bathrooms are very common with experiencing leaks, and they happen more often than you think. If you’re finding water damage in your bathroom, there’s a high chance you’re dealing with a leaky toilet, sink, tub, or shower.
SERVPRO of Gresham is prepared to tackle any water leak that may occur. Don't avoid it; water spreads quickly and it’s important to contact us at the first sign of a leak.
We will conduct an inspection and damage assessment. This is where the water extraction process begins. This step removes the majority of the water. We use powerful pumps and truck-mounted vacuum units to quickly remove hundreds or thousands of gallons of water from your property.
If your home requires extensive restoration or cleaning, SERVPRO of Gresham can conduct an organized, efficient move-out to protect your belongings from further damage.
Call SERVPRO of Gresham today if you have an unexpected water leak! (503)665-7752 available 24hrs a day, seven days a week.
Fire and Smoke Damage is Destructive to Your Troutdale Home
SERVPRO of Gresham understands you may be feeling confused, stressed, and more than a little vulnerable.
Our technicians will treat your family with empathy and your home with great care.
Until help arrives, follow these tips to protect yourself and your property.
What to do after a fire:
- Limit movement in the home to prevent soot particles from being embedded into upholstery and carpets.
- Keep hands clean so as not to further soil upholstery, walls, and woodwork.
- Place clean towels or old linens on rugs, upholstery, and carpet traffic areas.
- If electricity is off, empty freezer and refrigerator and prop doors open.
- Clean and protect chrome with a light coating of petroleum jelly or oil.
- Wash houseplants on both sides of leaves.
- Change HVAC filter.
- Tape double layers of cheesecloth over air registers.
What NOT to do after a fire:
- Don't attempt to wash any walls or painted surfaces or shampoo carpet or upholstery without contacting us.
- Don't attempt to clean any electrical appliances that may have been close to fire, heat or water without consulting an authorized repair service.
- Don't use any canned or packaged food or beverages that may have been stored near the fire, heat or water.
- Don't turn on ceiling fixtures if the ceiling is wet. The wiring may be damaged.
- Don't send garments to an ordinary dry cleaner. Improper cleaning may set a smoke odor.
Have Smoke or Fire Damage? Call (503) 665-7752
Fire in Your Rockwood Home?
SERVPRO of Gresham is here to help you through the fire restoration process.
After the fire trucks leave, your home likely suffers from fire and smoke damage and extensive water damage from firefighting efforts. SERVPRO of Gresham has the specialized fire restoration training needed to restore your home to pre-fire condition.
Every fire damage is a little different and requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for the “typical” fire damage emergency.
Step 1: Emergency Contact
Step 2: Inspection and Fire Damage Assessment
Step 3: Immediate board up and roof tarp service
Step 4: Water removal and drying (if water damage is present)
Step 5: Removal of smoke and soot from all surfaces
Step 6: Cleaning and sanitizing
Step 7: Restoration
Restoration may involve minor repairs, such as replacing drywall, painting, and installing new carpet; or it may entail major repairs such as the reconstruction of various areas or rooms in a home or business.
SERVPRO of Gresham is ready to help you through these stressful times and we’re available 24hrs.
If you have questions about Fire and Smoke damage, call us today (503)665-7752.
Has Your East Side Property Experienced Water Damage?
Fire damage including smoke and soot cleanup is a specialty that SERVPRO of Gresham upholds. We're ready to fix your business or commercial property.
In addition to the fire and smoke damage, significant water damage from firefighting efforts and fire suppression systems may occur. SERVPRO of Gresham has the specialized fire restoration training needed to restore your business to pre-fire condition.
You don’t have time to worry about the common wear and tear that gradually soils your office. When grime, odor, and moisture challenges go beyond the scope of your regular janitorial staff, you should call SERVPRO of Gresham for prompt service. Whether it’s removing an odor problem, deep cleaning flooring or carpets, you can rely on us to make your work space look its very best.
Our cleaning services include the following:
- Air ducts and HVAC
- Bio Hazard and Sewer
- Trauma and Crime Scene
- Carpet and Upholstery
- Drapes and Blinds
- Ceilings, Walls, and Hard Floors
- Oder Removal and Deodorization
If your business experienced a fire loss, call us today and we'll respond immediately. 24 hrs -503-665-7752
Uncertain if it's Mold? Call SERVPRO of Gresham For An Inspection!
If you believe you've found Mold Growth but not sure, call SERVPRO of Gresham today!
Any home or commercial property can quickly become infested with mold if a source of water is present. Mold can spread throughout a property in as little as 48 hours. Since mold can produce allergens and irritants, you should call us to inspect your Gresham home if you suspect you have a mold problem. If mold is found, we have the training, equipment, and expertise to re-mediate your mold infestation.
Microscopic mold spores exist naturally almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors, so removing all mold from a home or business is impossible.
Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air, and they may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise the mold may return.
- Let your nose lead the way. Mold often produces a strong, musty odor, and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher than normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Have Mold Related Questions? Call Us Today – 503-665-7752
Heavy Rain and Wind May Cause Damage to Your Fairview Home
SERVPRO of Gresham is here to protect you when stormy weather hits.
As we approach winter wind and rain in the Pacific Northwest, SERVPRO of Gresham is trained and prepared to restore any damage that may occur. Restoring storm- and flood-damaged properties is the cornerstone of our business. We’re dedicated to responding immediately, which helps to minimize secondary damage.
The restoration process begins when you call SERVPRO of Gresham, and we determine the scope of your water damage. The water removal process begins almost immediately and removes the majority of the water. We use specialized equipment to remove the remaining water that is harder to access. Once water is eliminated, we clean all of the restorable items and structures damaged by the water.
Returning your home to its pre-water damage condition may involve minor repairs, such as replacing drywall and installing new carpet. Also, major repairs, such as the reconstruction of various areas or rooms in a home or business may occur.
If you’re concerned about flood damage or need our 24/7 emergency services, call us now at (503) 665-7752
Why SERVPRO of Gresham is The Right Choice For You
SERVPRO of Gresham has been awarded the "Family Oriented Business" of the year award. The Gresham Business Excellence Awards lunch honored our franchise of over 27 years of service.
Many of our own staff has experienced many types of losses. We truly understand how devastating and stressful it can be. We’re here to guide you through the process with compassion and understanding.
We help local businesses, schools, city/government buildings, and medical facilities. Each commercial building has special needs that we tailor to when on site. Being locally owned and operated, we’re close by and ready to respond immediately when you need us.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- Wood Village
With our dedication and hard work, we're prepared to help resolve any disaster that may occur.
If You Have Questions or Need Help, Call Us Today (503)665-7752. Available 24hrs!