Commercial Mold Remediation
Besides causing a major business interruption, mold and microbial growth problem can present a serious health risk for people exposed at your commercial property. Mold and microbial growth infestations can be caused by minor water intrusions, like a slow roof leak or loose plumbing fitting. Every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. At SERVPRO of Gresham& SERVPRO of Oregon City/Sandy, our goal is to get you back up and operational as quickly as possible, so you can get back to business. If you suspect your property has mold or microbial growth problem, call SERVPRO of Gresham& SERVPRO of Oregon City/Sandy, who will respond quickly and work fast to manage the situation.
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- A Trusted Leader in the Mold and Water Restoration Industry with over 2100 Franchises
- Highly Trained Mold and Water Damage Restoration Specialists
Have a Mold Problem? Call Us Today – (503) 665-7752
Commercial Mold Remediation Presents Unique Challenges
Mold can spread quickly through a property if left untreated. SERVPRO of Gresham and SERVPRO of Oregon City / Sandy can respond quickly, working to first contain the infestation to help prevent its spread to other parts of the building. Next, we will begin the remediation process, working safely and effectively to manage the situation. We have the training, experience, and equipment to contain the mold infestation and remediate it to preloss condition. Learn more about SERVPRO of Gresham and SERVPRO of Oregon City / Sandy training and certifications.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery and Fabric Cleaning Technician