Recent Why SERVPRO Posts
SERVPRO Of Gresham Hours are 24/7
We are available 24 hours a day , 7 days a week. Contact us any time.
24 Hour Emergency Service
There is never a convenient time to experience a flooding or water emergency, that’s why SERVPRO of Gresham provides emergency cleaning and restoration services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
When security or maintenance calls in the middle of the night or after hours, you can always count on a SERVPRO of Gresham representative to respond. We understand that commercial losses need immediate attention. We have a list of references that would be happy to confirm how quickly we respond to your needs. Contact us for more information.
Waking up or coming home to a flooded home can be stressful. You can always count on your local SERVPRO of Gresham representative to respond to your call. We understand how important your personal belongings are to you. Getting to you quickly can help minimize the damage to them and your home.
No matter the size, SERVPRO of Gresham has the staff, training, and equipment to quickly help you.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (503) 665-7752
Why SERVPRO of Gresham?
Over the past few decades, the restoration industry has seen rapid advancement in the technology and techniques commonly used in restoration. SERVPRO of Gresham Professionals has used these advancements to restore properties back to preloss condition more quickly, reliably, and more effectively.
The Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) sets practical standards for restoration and cleaning. The IICRC S500 Water Damage Guide is a specific set of practical standards that incorporate the field of psychometry, which involves the manipulation of temperature and relative humidity to remove moisture and dry a property quickly and effectively. An authentic restoration company will be IICRC certified, always check to make sure you are hiring a certified company like SERVPRO of Gresham.
Call us 24/7 and let us show you how we can help! 503-665-7752
SERVPRO of Gresham services Troutdale and Fairview
With over 13 certifications, SERVPRO of Gresham’s goal is to ensure that you are receiving the best service possible. For that reason we have our employees undergo initial and continuous training in property damage restoration. This training includes the areas of water and fire restoration and carpet and upholstery cleaning. Our training is provided by SERVPRO’s Corporate Training Facility and regular Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certifications (IICRC) industry certifications. Our staff is also knowledgeable in other areas such as Oregon Fair Housing Laws and Oregon Safety and Health, Our training program includes the following:
- IICRC Training
- Employee Certification Training
- Initial Franchise Training
- Continuing Education Classes
IICRC Training and Certification
The Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) certifies and sets the standards for the cleaning and restoration industries. Our Professionals study IICRC standards and best practices in water restoration, fire restoration, mold remediation, carpet and upholstery cleaning, and other cleaning and restoration courses.
SERVPRO Of Gresham
Why should you use SERVPRO of Gresham?
We have the equipment to help you.
Moisture Detection and Measurement Equipment
Scientific drying principles rely upon specialized equipment to detect, measure, and monitor a property’s moisture levels. Recent advances, like infrared cameras, can help us detect water through a wall, ceiling, or floor.
- An infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Sensitive moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation
Water Extraction Equipment
Powerful extraction equipment speeds the drying process by removing the bulk of the water from your home or business.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
Industrial strength air movers and dehumidifiers are needed to remove the remaining moisture from ceiling, walls, and floors of your home or business. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers causes moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air.
Contact us at 503-665-7752, we have the right tools to help you get through this.
Why should you use SERVPRO of Gresham in your Troutdale home?
We do more than just fire and water damage.
Odor Removal and Deodorization
Water and fire damage often causes powerful odors. The machines we use remove airborne contaminants and control the air quality during the restoration and cleanup process.
- Air scrubbers
- Thermal foggers and deodorization agents
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, and Anti-Microbial Treatments
The use of OSHA-approved cleaning agents may be needed to clean and remove odors and/or contaminants on your property.
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.
contact us today to learn more about our other services. We are here to help 24/7. 503-665-7752
SERVPRO Of Gresham can educate you on a water loss in your Fairview business
We are here to let you know what can happen if you do not take action on your water loss right away.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.